- You provide us certain personal identifying information at the time you download the App, including but not limited to your name, email, phone number, and postal code, which should be and remain accurate, complete, and up to date;
- You grant us permission to use this information to grow the business relationship, including to provide you services, updates, marketing materials, and otherwise communicate;
- You are free to opt-out at any time by following the instructions provided;
- We will collect and use personal information pursuant to these Terms and for the purposes described herein; and,
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On our Mobile App;
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Mobile App; and,
- When you interact with our advertising, tech support, and applications on third-party websites and services.
It does not apply to information collected by:
- Us offline or through any other means, including on any other Mobile App or website operated by us or any third party; or
- Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on our Mobile App.
2. Children Under the Age of 16
Our Mobile App is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Mobile App. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Mobile App. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at [email protected]. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Mobile App, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you but individually does not identify you; and,
- About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Mobile App, and usage
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us;
- Automatically as you navigate through the site, such as usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Mobile App may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Mobile App. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Mobile App, subscribing to our service, posting material, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information if you report a problem with our Mobile App.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses and phone calls), if you contact
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Mobile App.
- Your search queries on the Mobile App.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, "posted") on public areas of the Mobile App or transmitted to other users of the Mobile App or third parties (collectively, "User Contributions"). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Please be advised that no security measure is perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Mobile App with whom you may choose to share your User Contributions. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Contributions will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Mobile App, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Mobile App, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Mobile App; and,
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browse
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party mobile apps or other online services (behavioral tracking).
The information we collect automatically may include personal information, or we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Mobile App and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Mobile App according to your individual
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Mobile App.
We may use technologies to automatically collect data including, but not limited to:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Mobile App may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our Mobile App. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Mobile App may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, tracking pixels, advertising pixels, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or and for other related Mobile App statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Mobile App content and verifying system and server integrity).
5. How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Mobile App and its contents to
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Mobile App or any products or services we offer or provide though
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Mobile App.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the
- For any other purpose with your consent, which includes your prior express written consent
We may use the information we have collected from you to enable us to display advertisements to our advertisers' target audiences. Even though we do not disclose your personal information for these purposes without your consent, if you place an order, click on, or otherwise interact with an advertisement, the advertiser may assume that you meet its target criteria.
6. Disclosure of Your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them;
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Bluon’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Bluon about our Mobile App users is among the assets transferred;
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have not opted out of these disclosures;
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- To enforce or apply our Terms and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and,
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Bluon, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk
7. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Promotional Offers from the Company. If you do not wish to have your information used by the Company to promote our own or third parties' products or services, you can opt-out via the email feature or by sending an email stating your request to [email protected]. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions.
- Targeted Advertising. If you do not want us to use information that we collect or that you provide to us to deliver advertisements according to our advertisers' target-audience preferences, you can opt-out by sending us an email stating your request to [email protected].
We do not control third parties' collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") on the NAI's Mobile App Website. California residents may have additional personal information rights and choices. Please see [Your California Privacy Rights] for more information.
8. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Mobile App and visiting your account profile page. You may also send us an email at [email protected] to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect. If you delete your User Contributions from the Mobile App, copies of your User Contributions may remain viewable in cached and archived pages or might have been copied or stored by other Mobile App users.
9. Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. California's "Shine the Light" law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our app that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to [email protected].
10. Data Security
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Mobile App. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Mobile App.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Mobile App, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. We urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Mobile App like message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Mobile App.